Thursday, March 21, 2013

27 - Please Adopt

Here's the last chapter I'll be translating of this series:  27

As noted before, I have no more chapters to translate from Chinese, so someone who can translate from the original, Japanese text will be required.  If you are someone who can, please adopt this manga.

I nearly misspelled both of the new characters' names wrong, but my proofreader caught my mistakes and sent me to the wiki, so now we have Zeusu and Ren, not Usu and Hasu.  I'll miss being able to cause this manga to update, but now I suppose I'll have time to read more of my books from China.

6 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    I was so happy I came into your site to thank you but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work up 'til now, keeping the series around, has been much appreciated. Thanks for all the work you guys put into each chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the work. ^-^ This is a great series and I hope that another group will find it to be true as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like everyone said, thanks for your hard work :). Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please hurry with the tranlation of tokyo esp... cause I cant wait for the next chapter... but thank you for translating this manga.... without you, I will not find this amazing manga

    ReplyDelete