Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ordered!

Yay! I've ordered vol 7 of Tokyo ESP, it's expected to take 1-2 weeks for shipping, since I'm too cheap to pay for express shipping. But yeah, it's on its way.

In other news, I'd like to point out properly that a certain anon has picked up "Freeloading at School", which makes me happy, because they are doing a better job at it than I would have been doing.  Reading through the chapter pointed out so many names I had gotten wrong, so many details not quite right.  I've only read through the first two chapters, but the series seems promising...

Still translating Iketeru Futari, currently working on chapter 56 of 3 bajillion. IF updates will probably continue being unpredictable for a while.

2 comments:

  1. wow. I can't wait to read it.. thank you guys ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, still waiting on the volume to arrive. Tomorrow will mark 21 days after I ordered it, well outside the advertised 1-2 week shipping time. But maybe I'm not supposed to include the time I waited for them to be in stock with it...?

    Good news is that this time I'll have a proper cleaner and typesetter, which should be a good step up from my pro MS Paint pro cleaning and typesetting pro.

    Vol 8 shouldn't be out in Chinese until January, and with shipping like this, I won't get it until February. 哎呀...

    ReplyDelete